Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Muffin from Hotcake mix


When short of supply or  caught at the eleventh hour or too lazy to take a trip to the grocers or simply bored of the usual fare, it is time to think outside the box. 
This, I took literally on a box of Hotcake mix....by just adjusting a few ingredients and  the volume of the liquid, I turned it into muffins.


Then I whipped butter with chocolate syrup and voila! I've got a creamy topping that melts in the mouth.


 Not only it cost less than the actual muffin or cake mix, I think it tasted better-with  crunchy top and sides while soft and spongy in the inside. Its sweetness is just right that you wouldn't stop at 1 or 2.
Life is meant to be celebrated everyday, so go ahead, always think- outside- the- box  and make special out of the ordinary.

Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment